We are extremely concerned to protect our website visitor’s privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We do not share, sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site. If this policy should change in the future (most unlikely), then we shall provide notification in advance, and the opportunity for all users to indicate whether or not they would prefer that we do not provide the information to third parties as proposed.
Here is a list of the information we collect, and why it is necessary to collect it:
1. Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details
This information is used:
2. Your host name and ip address
are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. This information is used:
3. Financial information, including credit card details
We are constantly vigilant for credit card or other fraud. We report all charge backs to a credit reference agency. If you have any reason to seek the return of money paid, please contact us rather than your credit card issuer.
This information is used to obtain Payments you have sent to us. This information is never actually received by us. The page where this information is given by you is controlled by our contract merchant service provider, PayPal. Such information is automatically encrypted, and later decrypted for use. Finicial / Account Details never touch our systems.
4. The myCard Website
Is available to be seen by users throughout the world. No contact details whatever are given out with it. Information, which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service. Some of this information is classified as sensitive information by the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We make the assumption that in giving this information to us, you consent to our holding it for the duration of 1 Year from the last time you were actively using our services.
5. Information volunteered by you
for a particular purpose, for example a purchase order, personal profile, survey, job application form, or contest. This information will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you have provided it. Information is disclosed to third parties only where the third party concerned qualifies in whatever way the web site page requires. We will make absolutely clear on the face of the page, any intention to publicise the name of a volunteer.
6. Business information This is information given to us in the course of your business and ours such as in relation to your application to purchase with us or advertise with us. Such information is retained for business use only. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you and any partner to reciprocate this policy.
7. Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order.
8. Information request At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with current India, UK, US and EU legislation, so far as we are aware. If you have any question regarding the confidentiality policy, please contact us at:
Fidel Softech Pvt. Ltd.
"The HUB", 3rd Floor, 6th Lane,
North Main Road, Koregaon Park,
Pune - 411001,
Tel & fax - 91-20-66463200Write us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries