The principal objective of localizing a product or content is to connect with the targeted audience in a better and a more familiar manner. Localization could be described as the process that involves product translation and cultural adaptations for a particular region, country, or a state, in order to be able to identify and be able to gel well with the cultural differences of the targeted market.
Localization, certainly, isn’t limited to language translations. It is, but, a comprehensive process that helps connect companies with the targeted audience in a simpler, and a more connecting manner. It involves a deep study and research of the local demands, cultural variations, local comprehensions, etc. so that the localized product/ solution bring out the best and the desired results.
At Filose, with every localization project that we handle and have catered to in the past, we conduct detailed research of the product, the client’s expectations, and the requirements of the targeted market, so that the product/ content meets success on all fronts.
We ensure that the localization solution is aligned with the cultural, linguistic, and geographical aspects of the targeted market, thus not only delivering locally relevant and accurate translations, but solutions that reflect local symbols, concepts, and idiosyncrasies.
Our other Language Services
Why choose Filose for Localization Services?
We give our prospects and client several reasons as to why they must choose us for all their localization requirements. Here are some of those reasons.
- Localization expertise and support for over 100+ languages.
- Compliant with ISO 9001-2008 quality control processes.
- A wide global network of native professional translators for every language that we cater to.
- A complete understanding, is preceded by a careful study of the targeted market and users.
- Comprehensive localization solution, capable of handling the entire localization project.
- Strong commitment towards the delivery of services.
- Technical support for all the computer platforms and programming languages.
- A long list of delighted clients, some of which are Fortune 500 companies.
- Localization experts proficient in handling large volumes of translations on a daily basis.
- Fully operational offices in Japan and India
- Flexibility and customer-oriented execution of the project.
In view of the growing consumer demands that need customized products and solutions, localization turns inevitable! With the help of a professional localization services provider such as Filose, the otherwise complex, critical and time-consuming journey of localization turns simpler, quicker and more delightful.